“The enthusiasm for returning to travel is palpable and we are excited to present new ways for our hotels to express their individuality and leave room for spontaneity,” said Bill walshe, CEO of Viceroy Hotels and Resorts. “To reinvent and return to luxury service is both an honor and a bright light on what lies ahead.”
The “Daydream” add-ons allow a unique approach to travel by choosing your own adventure. Examples include:
The Viceroy Icon Collection
Private concert by the fireside and S’mores at viceroy Snow mass in Colorado
- The Ultimate Spiritual Elevator: Take a hot air balloon ride for panoramic views of the Elk Mountains as you take in the local scenery and wildlife, followed by post-ride brunch at Toro Restaurant.
City tour by tuk tuk in viceroy Chicago
- Take that of Chicago wonderful summer weather on an open-air tuk tuk as you receive a private and personalized 1-hour city tour.
Temazcal experience at Viceroy Riviera Maya in Mexico
- Now is the time to explore this ancient ritual of well-being. The traditional Mexican cleansing ceremony is similar to experiencing a sweat bath hut, or Inipi, leaving you invigorated and open-minded.
Hike in the woods + picnic at the recently opened Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia
- Set among the country’s largest mountain range, take a guided hike starting with a ski lift and hyper-local organized picnic basket that includes Temet wine or sparkling wine, a selection of local cheeses, cold cuts and homemade pastries, all ending with a mountain view at sunset.
The Viceroy Lifestyle Series
Beach butler at viceroy Santa Monica in Los Angeles
- Taking advantage of the hotel’s oceanfront location, a Beach Butler will occupy a prime location on Santa Monica Beach, providing a beach chair, umbrella, and personal butler services.
Comb and sip at viceroy Washington DC
- Explore your creative side with a painting kit from local artist Sarah Paints Rappers where, with every brush stroke, she guides you to bring hip-hop legends to life on canvas.
The viceroy’s urban retreats
Canna-Bliss at Zeppelin San Francisco Hotel
- Explore the “green pastures” California has become known for and explore the city’s cannabis scene with a tour of local dispensaries and salons as well as points of interest.
Travel photo shoot at Hotel Zetta San Francisco
- SF-based photography professionals Bayshooter will guide hotel guests to extraordinary photo ops at hidden spots around the city where you can get the hottest shots of iconic landmarks and landscapes, culminating in a one-on-one editing session to make sure each shot is truly “like” -worthy.
Writer’s retirement at San Francisco Emblem Hotel
- Providing patrons with a creative framework to unleash creativity and inhibitions like the Beat Generation writers who once roamed this neighborhood. This hotel sets the stage with an in-room single brunch, classic typewriter, newspaper, and your choice of libations delivered to the comfort of your room.
To book a stay at one of Viceroy’s destinations and enhance your experience with some dreamy, limited-time add-ons, please visit: www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/daydream
ABOUT VICEROY HOTELS AND RESORTS
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts is a global brand of modern luxury, inspiring travelers with unique and authentic experiences that combine provocative design and intuitive service. Dynamic destinations immersed in local community and culture are at the heart of the Viceroy customer experience, and to better serve travelers, the brand has established three unique hotel categories including the Icon collection comprised of unparalleled properties offering sumptuous experiences, the Lifestyle series offering energizing stays in lively places, and Urban retreats based in bold and eccentric cities. Viceroy’s portfolio of hotels and resorts can be found in a wide range of breathtaking and inspiring destinations, including Los Cabos, Santa Monica, Chicago, Beverly hills, Riviera Maya, Snow mass, San Francisco, Washington DC and St. LUCIA. The brand recently expanded to DC with the opening of the Viceroy Washington DC and the Zena Hotel (Washington DC). Viceroy expands its international portfolio with the recent opening of Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia and looks to the future with Viceroy at Ombria Resort Algarve (Portugal) in 2022 and Viceroy Bocas Del Toro Panama in 2023. Viceroy for all, Viceroy’s continued commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion to his colleagues and guests can be viewed at www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion.
Viceroy is a member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) DISCOVERY, a unique loyalty program offering exclusive benefits and experiences to its members at more than 570 hotels around the world. For more information visit www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com. Follow Viceroy on Facebook and Instagram.
Media contact: La Porte | [email protected]
SOURCE Viceroy Hotel Group